What is the Normal MMS Protocol
Note: When following the instructions below, keep this paragraph in mind. As per Jim Humble’s instructions, always activate the MMS drops with one of the food acids, either lemon juice drops, or lime juice drops, or citric acid solution drops*. Always use 5 drops of one of these food acids to each one drop of MMS, mix in a empty dry glass and wait at least 3 minutes, then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink.
- All protocols for taking MMS in the Americas start with one or two drops. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with ½ drop. Activate the drops as given above.
- If you do well and do not notice nausea on the first dose, you can increase by one drop for the second dose. If you notice nausea reduce the amount of MMS for the next dose. You can do two doses a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Continue to increase by one drop each time you take a new dose.
Note: If you notice diarrhea, or even vomiting that is not necessarily a bad sign. The body is simply throwing off toxins and cleaning itself out. Some people say they feel much better after having diarrhea. You do not have to take any medicine for it as it will go away as fast as it came. It will not last. It is not caused by a bacteria or virus. When the toxins are gone, the diarrhea is gone.
- Continue to follow the procedure given in 2 above. For more serious heath conditions, refer to J. Humble’s books that address the more serious conditions and protocols.
Note: Base your diet on good nutrition. Your body will then be able to easily absorb vitamins and minerals and many other nutrients it might have been missing up to this time. You should feel better as time goes by.
Some basic RULES
- Keep the bottle of MMS out of sunlight and sealed tightly.
- Follow the proper protocol, starting with 1-2 drops to begin with.
The mixture is 27% sodium chlorite since Health Canada considers it a drug at 28%.
This information is provided for educational use only. It is not provided in order to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, illness, or injured condition of the body. Responsibility nor liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained above. Consult your health care professional if necessary.
*More can be read regarding this in my blog under My Particular Story.
* To make citric acid solution add 1 level tablespoon of citric acid and 9 tablespoons of water. Store it in a bottle with a cap.